There are two separate downloads…one for 32bit and one for 64bit. Make sure you download the correct version!
This second service pack contains the changes made from the previous service pack (Update 1 - June 2009).
This service pack can be applied to both the standalone and suite versions of Autodesk Revit MEP 2010.
Improvements made in Update 2 build (20090917_1515):
Autodesk Revit MEP 2010 Enhancements
- Wire length in the Circuit Properties dialog will now display “Not Computed” for the wire length when a panel has not yet been assigned to a circuit.
- The calculation of complex space volumes for heating and cooling loads has been improved.
- Panel and circuit information can now be displayed in a mechanical equipment schedule.
- Improved the ability to swap one type of pipe or duct accessory for another type of pipe or duct accessory.
- When use of the Split tool on a duct segment creates a union, the union is no longer automatically deleted when a new duct is connected to the union.
- Improvement of a duct segment centerline alignment when rotated in an elevation view.
- Windows and doors set as demolished will no longer appear in a gbXml export.
- Improved stability when copying elements from one family to another in the Family Editor.
- When the Create Similar tool is used for a sloped pipe, the slope is now properly maintained for the new pipe.
Autodesk Revit Platform 2010 Enhancements
- Annotation objects no longer disappear when panning a view that spans two monitors.
- Improves stability when switching between Autodesk Revit Architecture 2010 software and Google Earth™ software.
- Improves the modification behavior of hosted sweeps (i.e. gutters) attached to joined roofs.
- Improves stability and performance when modifying walls.
- Improvements to shared nested families.
- Improves stability when modifying masses.
- Improves design option rules adherence for walls in different design options and worksets .
- Family and type information can now be read in Autodesk® 3ds Max® software from an FBX® file exported from a non-English version of Autodesk Revit Architecture 2010.
- Improves stability when adding views to sheets.
- Improves stability when making a design option primary.
- Improves stability of printing views in wireframe mode.
- Shadows will no longer be cropped when a view is printed or exported to a DWF™ file.
- Subscription notifications are now available from InfoCenter.
- Improves stability when reading IFC files.
- Improves stability when opening a project with an inserted TIF image and when importing a TIF image.
- ViewCube® navigation tool and the navigation bar will now display correctly after unlocking the computer.
- Improves stability when removing panels from the ribbon.
- Improves stability when cancelling a move, delete or copy command.
- Improves performance of view renaming and the Workset dialog.
- Mass floor schedules will now update when a level is renamed.
- A form element that has a divided surface applied to it will now be correctly generated after a copy, paste, or move.
- Improves stability when exporting to DWG.
- Dimension and spot elevation values will now display correctly in a dependent view.