- Import manufactured building components from Autodesk® Inventor® without undesirable loss of data.
- More than 300 ASHRAE duct fittings and ASME pipe fittings are added to the application.
- Enhanced integration with Autodesk® Seek web service lets designers search a vast library of 2D and 3D building products and publish customized designs to the service.
- New tool for automatic space generation lets designers generate multiple spaces from all “Room Bounding” elements present in the floor plan. Also generate spaces from linked Revit Architecture files without physically selecting each enclosure.
- Notable performance gains for updating network flow, adding elements and connecting to networks, and design manipulation.
- Expanded API (application programming interface) support.
Improved User Interface
- New customizable ribbon toolbar is task-oriented with redesigned, intuitive icons.
- Customizable Quick Access Toolbar allows one-click access to an individual user’s favorite and most frequently used tools.
- New “Options Bar,” navigation toolbar and enhanced Tooltips help improve productivity and user experience.
Intelligent Systems Engineering
- New heating and cooling loads analysis, weather data tools and building space calculation settings.
- Option to generate three levels of heating and cooling loads reports (simple, standard and detailed).
- gbXML (green building XML) export improvements allow users to help streamline the collaboration process with external analysis applications.
AutoCAD Revit MEP 2010 Screenshots and Captions
Building Information Modeling for MEP Engineers
Autodesk Revit MEP 2010 allows engineers to gain from the competitive advantages of BIM to support better decision making with Autodesk Revit MEP software. More clearly identify, share, and resolve system interferences and clashes when collaborating with other design disciplines. Help accelerate engineering design with tools that help to provide increased drafting productivity and support sustainable design and analysis.
Native Heating and Cooling Load Analysis
Autodesk Revit MEP provides native integrated heating and cooling load calculation tools to help engineers perform energy analysis, evaluate system loads, and produce heating and cooling load reports for a project.
Multi-discipline Coordination and Interference Checking
Optimize workflows by linking and managing central architectural and structural models to MEP workingfiles.