It is possible for multiple floor plan views to use the same crop region if they are all associated with a common scope box. First, create a scope box in one of the floor plan views, and then associate the other floor plans with that scope box.
To create a scope box in a floor plan view
- In a plan view, click Scope Box on the Drafting tab of the Design bar.
- On the Options bar, enter a name and specify a height for the scope box, if desired.
- Draw a scope box by clicking in the upper-left corner to start the scope box and clicking in the lower-right corner to finish the scope box.
Note: Refer to the Help file for more information about scope boxes.
To associate multiple floor plan views with the same scope box so that the floor plan views have the same crop region
- Open the floor plan view that you want to associate with the scope box.
- Right-click somewhere in the view. Click View Properties.
- In the Element Properties dialog box, select the scope box that you created from drop-down list for the Scope Box parameter.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for all the floor plan views that you want to have the same crop region.