This update is made available to registered users of Revit MEP 2008, and is subject to the terms and conditions of the end-user license agreement that appears during installation. The install will look to see if there is a previous installation of Revit MEP 2008 on the computer, and if there is, it will uninstall it before it installs the new build.
What you might want to do is copy the individual Revit.ini files in case any additional paths have been created per user. The Revit.ini file is located in - C:\Program Files\Revit MEP 2008\Program. Use this method for new builds, not new versions…i.e. 2008 to 2009 (or 2008.1 if that comes out).
If you created a network image, I would have a tendency to redo the image without loading the content. One thing about that is that you can not use the check box for skip content. If you do, you can not specify the paths for the content, and they will stay local on the pc. All you need to do is uncheck all the content and it will let you specify the locations. If you are not sharing the library’s, then this isn’t an issue since it all goes local, in which you could check to skip the content.
This build, (2007_0615_1700), addresses issues related to:
- Face-hosted elements deleted when loading linked model.
- Crash occurs when resizing a column after disabling Embedded Schedule functionality.
- Connector cannot be placed on a Blend.
- Panel Schedule cannot be generated using a Panel set to Switchboard Part Type.
- Switch System deleted if included Device added to existing Circuit.
- Gaps in surfaces occur in gbXML export in certain complex geometries.
- Crash occurs when defining certain Energy Analysis parameters on non-bounded Room.
- Conditional Schedule Formatting not working when condition applied to a different Field than condition terms.
- For a selected Line, Hide Category in View affects all Categories of Lines.
- Some Detail, Plan or Section Callouts are erroneously hidden in cropped views.
- Masking Regions in Tag Families do not obscure elements in project and in exports.
- Filled Regions containing Solid Fills, which are overridden to be Transparent, print inconsistently between Vector and Raster modes.
- Instability with Overlay Planes turned off in Graphics Settings.
- Some Crop Regions are not visible in Views in upgraded files and templates.
- Display problems in a View when zooming with OpenGL® hardware acceleration turned on.
- Copying nested links from the Project Browser places only the Link and not its nested components.
- Elements do not refresh in views when deselected.
- Product Registration for multiple products in Subscription returns “Invalid Serial Number.”
- Unable to open .rvt file containing imported/linked .dwg with incorrect boundary hatch.