Revit MEP 2009 Web Update #1 Full Install – June 2008 (exe - 711 Mb)
Revit MEP 2009 Web Update #2 Service Pack (exe -– 114 Mb)
Web Update #2 Enhancement List
Improvements made in the current Web Update 2 build (20080915_2100):
Revit MEP 2009 Enhancements
- Improves performance when modifying customer visibility settings for linked files, when many volumes exist that are bound by the linked file.
- Improves stability when modifying Panel Schedule Columns on Sheets.
- Improves stability when using the Convert to Flex tool.
- Space Elements with a Condition Type defined are now updated after Heating and Cooling Loads are calculated.
- Roof Elements that exist below the defined Ground Level now export to gbXML as UndergroundCeiling Surface Types.
- Improved performance when placing a Space that already exists within the Revit project.
- Improved stability when exporting to gbXML.
- Improved stability when modeling Ductwork in a Section or Elevation View.
- The version of the gbXML schema utilized when exporting is now included in the gbXML output.
- Heating and Cooling Loads results imported via gbXML now report accurate Calculated Heating Load and Calculated Cooling Load values on HVAC Zones.
Revit® Platform Enhancements
- Improves the ability to link markups made in a DWFx file.
- Improves the ability to view thumbnail previews in Microsoft® Windows® XP x64.
- Decal bump image map will now import at correct scale for cut-out.
- Floors containing multiple slopes and walls will now export to IFC correctly.
- Improves the display of colors in shaded views to be more consistent with the Revit® 2008 product line.
- Export to DXF/DWG will now export the Material's color_map texture.
- Mass Floors no longer disappear when adding text to Mass Element comments.
- Improves stability of worksharing when saving to central.
- Improves visibility of common edges when joining in-place family.
- Improves stability when accessing Pantone dialog.
- Improves stability when upgrading project or family from the 2008 version of a Revit product line.
- Improves stability when selecting elements in a 3D view.
- Moving a model pattern with a face-based family constrained to it no longer causes a constraint error.
- Improves stability when switching between views.
- Improves stability when importing DWG files.
- Improves performance when adding or editing walls in models with rooms.
- Improves stability when creating a section.
- When exporting to DWG, the ceiling pattern will now export correctly.
- After a project is upgraded to the 2009 version of a Revit product, the linework will now display as set in previous version.
- By following a modified install procedure, VSTA can now run with non-administrative user permissions. Please see the Revit VSTA User Manual in the Revit SDK package for complete details.
- MEP Elements now properly return the Space they are located in via the API.
During installation you will be prompted for the original installation media, source or a network image. If you installed the original Revit product from the DVD, you will be asked to insert the disk during installation of the service pack. Please have the disk available before starting. If you downloaded and installed Revit from the web and later deleted the extracted files (Installed by default to C:\Program Files\AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite 2009\Download) the service pack will not be able to continue. In that case, you should follow the below procedure:
- Obtain the Web download file and save it to your computer.
- Double click the download file and allow it to extract its files, noting where they are being saved.
- When the Revit Installer screen appears, click "Cancel".
- Continue with Service Pack installation as described in the Installation Instructions.