It is available to registered users of Revit MEP 2009, and is subject to the terms and conditions of the end-user license agreement that appears during installation.
Download it by clicking here...
Revit MEP 2009 Web Update Enhancement List
Improvements made in Web Update 1 build (20080602_1900):
- Improves performance when modifying customer visibility settings for linked files, when many volumes exist that are bound by the linked file.
- Improves stability when exporting complex views to AutoCAD DWG format, when the hidden lines in those views have a large gap width.
- United Kingdom content is now included in the English installer.
- Improves stability when editing a family in the System Editor.
- Improves stability when upgrading previous release files that contain certain schedule configurations.
- IES light fixture information exported to the IES
now contains correct direction
- Improves performance when opening views with multiple unconnected systems.
- 1 and 2 pole panels can now be assigned to 3 Phase Distribution Systems.
- Wires in a view no longer impact the display of color fills.
- Wires are no longer trimmed according to the extents of the light source geometry.
- Light fixture preview images do not include the light source geometry.
- Improves the plotting consistency of certain components that are placed over hatched elements in coordination and architectural discipline views.
- Improves consistency of panel schedule column sizes when panel name is changed.
- Duct and pipe accessories can now change types without disconnecting from duct and pipe segments.
- Rooms will now export Revit internal parameters for IFC.
- When rendering, the progress bar reports correct percent complete.
- “Intensity” on Decal Types dialog was changed to “Brightness” to match Help Documentation.
- Spot elevation with Display Elevation = Top & Bottom Elevation will now report the correct bottom elevation for sloped elements.
- In plan view with medium or fine detail level, spot elevations now report the correct top or bottom elevation of a beam that is joined to a column.
- Improves stability when changing the visibility of a link in a view template.
- “Downlight – Spot” light family no longer has duplicate Tilt Angle parameter.
- Lights that were in a light group that was deleted are no longer controlled by the deleted light group; instead they are controlled by the Ungrouped Lights status.
- Improves the ability to enter custom DPI value in the Render dialog.
- Improves stability when exporting to CAD formats.
- Improves stability when closing SteeringWheels.
- Improves stability when adding elements to a group.
- Families that contain arrayed voids will now function properly in the project.
- Improves stability for users with non-English operating systems when using the Open/Save dialog.
- Notes created in Revit for a DWF markup object will now propagate to the DWF after selecting publish.
- Enabling daylight portals will now affect the rendered appearance.
- Spotting on interior renderings with many internal light sources no longer occurs.
- Improves appearance of decals using cut-outs.
- Corrects “Unable to Start” error when starting the application.
- Model lines now remain in the correct design option when split.
- For sweeps on an arc wall, you now have the option to change sweep returns.
- Improves the fidelity of printing and exporting of hidden lines shown in structural and MEP views.
- Parameter binding performance has been improved. [API]
- The JoinType method has been implemented for the LocationCurve of structural members [API]
- Mullion LocationCurves are now accessible through the API. [API]
- External programs may now suppress VSTA startup warning messages. [API]
- The built-in parameter MATERIAL_PARAM_TRANSPARENCY now returns the correct set value. [API]