Improvements made in the Web Update #3 build (20071109_2345):
- Consistent Electrical Fixture insertion behavior after creating Electrical Fixture schedules.
- Improves performance when placing Callouts on MEP models in certain situations.
- Allows the ability to array face-based families placed on a vertical face.
- Allows the ability to maintain face-based instances on curved surfaces of a Revit link when the link is unloaded.
- Improves stability when selecting Sections.
- Allows the ability to insert an electrical receptacle into a legend view.
- Improves stability when accessing the Help menu in Revit MEP on a computer with the Microsoft Windows Vista operating system.
- Improves stability when applying a view template to a sheet.
- Improves performance when views contain many objects with overridden graphics by element.